- 2006 – Dental Nurse
- Since 2010 – Dental Nurse at Kaufmann & Dellwig
- 2012 – Prophylaxis Assistant
- 2014 – Dental Hygienist
- 2019 – Schuessler Salts and Face Analysis Training
- 2020 – Biological Prophylaxis – Use of natural oils Training
- 2021 – Constituents of Dental Care Products Training: Natural Aroma Prophylaxis Centre in Dormagen
- 2022 – Homeopathic Practitioner
Responsibilities in the Surgery
- Head of the Dental Hygiene Department for Prophylaxis ad Periodontal Disease Care
- Care of patients during and after treatment for periodontal disease and periimplantitis.
- Biological Prophylaxis
Since I have been working as a Dental Hygienist, I have realised how important it is to look at the patient holistically and to examine all the possible factors that could lead to illness and problems in the mouth.
One of my most important jobs is to listen to my patients and to advise them individually. In this way I can help them maintain healthy teeth and gums.
During my training as a homeopathic practitioner, I was taught how to consider the patient on a holistic level and how to support the body in self-healing. This knowledge forms a vital part of my biological hygiene treatment.
Together we develop a long-term plan to care for and strengthen your teeth and gums.