The basic rules of dental health
- Clean your teeth at least twice a day, in the morning after breakfast and in the evening before bed. It is not always easy to choose the right care products amongst the huge array on offer or to know the correct way to use them. We suggest you ask your dentist to recommend the most suitable products for your teeth.
- Caries tends to occur in the gaps between the teeth. These areas are best cleaned using floss or interdental brushes.
- Your tongue is home to many millions of bacteria. Use a special tongue cleaner as part of your cleaning routine and gently rub the surface of your tongue.
- Avoid sweet foods and drinks.
- Use a toothpaste with the appropriate amount of fluoride, to help replenish the minerals and thus reduce the risk of caries.
- Have regular check-ups, at least twice a year, so that small defects can be found early on and greater damage can be prevented.
At every stage of life your teeth require extensive and thorough cleaning. This can vary according to your age and state of health (baby, young child, pregnant woman etc.).
Let us advise you on the ideal dental hygiene routine for you, to ensure healthy teeth for the rest of your life.